Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

The Nielsen family. She is the baby in the picture.
Her family grown-up. She is the cute blonde on the right.

She is a very hard worker!! Something I really admire about her.


I want to know where they sell that kind of hairspray....that is some good volume!

My mom celebrated her birthday today & I wanted to post a little something about her. I have always loved sharing my birthday close to hers. For those of you who know my mother , know what an amazing person she is. She is talented, thoughtful, funny, adventurous and so loving. I am very grateful to have her as my mother and have always hoped that I would be as great of a mother as she is. I am no where near it, but I hope to be one day! Love you mom...Happy Birthday!! Rex, Liv & Lucy say happy birthday, grandma!!



4 comments:

Emily said...

What a great lady! Thanks for sharing! Pass on the birthday wishes for us@

Anonymous said...

Copier...haha just kidding. Yes, the best motha.

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Julie you and Jolynne sure look like your mom. she is such a beautiful lady and one of the kindest people I have ever known. her adventurous spirit isn't matched. Thanks for those great pictures. I am so happy you had a wonderful birthday. Happy Belated birthday! Love Pam
Is your b-day on the 7th the same as sister Erickson and Makelle? Brother Erickson had a surprise b-day party for Laura who turned 60.

-Hughes Family- said...

I just discovered your blog and I love this entry dedicated to your Mom. She is a compassionate, sincere, elect lady. We really miss not having her and your Dad in the neighborhood. Thank you for the pictures and your sentiments.