Thursday, July 30, 2009

spiderweb climbin'

One thing you should know about Australia is that it has way cooler park toys than we have in the US. I think we used to have pretty cool playground equipment when I was a young one, but it seems as though all of that has long since gone. Our winter here has had some gorgeous days so we have spent many days at the park enjoying the sunshine..
This massive climbing spiderweb is in our neighborhood and it is quite fun to climb on. Rex is a natural born monkey so you let him loose on this thing and he is in heaven.

I will have to post some other pics from some of the other parks. The equipment gets pretty crazy...fun, but slightly dangerous.

We made it to the top!!! Yippee!
The Rexbo....

2 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

I love that you always take time to play WITH your kids Julie! You are just soooo cute. The perfect mom indeed! =0)

C Stevens said...

They have grown again! You tell those two to stay little.
It really does look like a lot of fun. Nice day for winter.