
Rex had a few of his mates over for a pirate party last weekend. He told me that only boy pirates were allowed, but Alivia had a few friends over so he had to let the gals be apart of it too. We had a fun time. Birthday parties are always crazy and a little chaotic, but all in all I think everytone had a good time. We played the balloon game and told the kids that the balloons were canon balls about to explode. They had to pop each others balloon before it went off.

Most of the gang.

Jared is a rock star when it comes to entertaining. I asked him to be in charge of the treasure hunt because I knew he would do an awesome job. He created an cool hunt around our house.

Some of the pirates enjoying their grub.

We have some fountains in our backyard so we filled one with water, put a plank across it and had the kids walk the plank. Although there were not any sharks or crocs in the water...it was pretty gross water with leaves and bugs and dirt in it from the winter so they didn't want to fall in.

The pirate ship cake.

Rex got a spider man costume for his bday and wore it for 3 days straight. I asked him if he wanted to put more piratey looking clothes on for the party, but he said no, he wanted his spider man attire. No worries, mate!
5 comments:
So cute. Man do they grow up quick. :) Looks like you guys are doing just great down under. Enjoy it while it lasts. :)
Oh Julie! I feel so bad that I didn't send you some ideas that we had used for McKay's party! It looks like it turned out just perfect! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
so cute and fun Julie. I am impressed with all of your efforts
Julie, you did a great job making Rex's cake! Looks like a fun party.
Look like it was a great party.
Post a Comment