Wednesday, September 23, 2009

scooter riding spider man

Our little fella turned 5 today. He was on cloud nine all day long. He is shooting webs in this pic.
He got a spider man costume and a scooter as well as a bunch of other gifts from grandma & grandpas, aunts & uncles and friends. (thanks, btw) He rode around...

and around
and around the house. We went to dinner at a steakhouse and he wore his spider man clothes, mask & all.

His pirate party with his mates is on Saturday, so the partying will continue.....this little kiddo couldn't be happier to be 5. He tucked in his bed right now, snoozin away in his costume. ;)

2 comments:

The Coombs Family said...

Hope that the birthday celebrations went (and go) well! Rex looks like such a fun little guy! I noticed that one of the pictures said that he loves BYU...Chase loves BYU too. In fact whenever he writes his name he write Chase Coombs BYU! I love it! I hope that all is going great for you guys. I love checking in on your blog and seeing your fun picts!

C Stevens said...

Does life get better? I wish I was turning 5. Happy Birthday Rex. I love you!