
This coming Sunday is Father's Day here in Australia & since we will be moving on Saturday I thought I would post a FD little thingy for Jared early since I reckon it will be a busy weekend.

This is what Lucy said about her daddy. She says that he is my daddy. I asked if she loves her daddy and she smiled and said ..hmmm huh!

Lucy loves swimming with dad because he makes it fun.

Definitely a daddy's girl!

Miss Lucy..one day old

umm.. random pic that I accidentally posted and couldn't figure out how to delete it...hahaha!!

Yep, Lucy is in there. She was so tiny and cuddly.

Jared gets to look like a Dr. every time we have a baby. This was the day that Lucy was born.

This is what Rex said about his daddy. I like my dad because he is my dad. He is funny and can throw me in the air and catch me and I don't fall on the ground so he is strong. I like to climb on my dad and I love him.

The boys....

A mini Jared...

Mr. Rex only a few hours old. Jared is always a proud daddy walking down the hall at the hospital with each of the babies.


Rexbo dude!

Alivia.... I love my dad because he does fun stuff with us. He is funny and likes to play with us. I like it when he sings in the shower on Sunday mornings. He is nice and helps me do stuff I need help with. I love my daddy.

Another daddy's girl


Fun at the cabin...

We love the tire swing at the cabin.

What can I say...our kids are very lucky and blessed to have a dad like Jared. He is an incredible dad & we pretty much think he is the coolest ever!! LOVE YOU DADDDDDDDYYYY!!! (they would all be screaming it..of course.. ) :)
3 comments:
I loved scrolling through the pics and watching Jared get younger and younger, it was weird to see your kids do the same!!!
How fun! There can never be too many Father's Days! Where are you moving?
We are just moving to another house a few minutes from where we are...so the move shouldn't be too bad. :)
Post a Comment