Friday, July 16, 2010

all that white stuff

I know it is probably blazing hot where most of you are...it is winter here...but it really isn't cold, but since it is winter, I thought I would do a wintry flashback post.
Every January, minus the last two since we have been here, Jared and his dad, brother bro in-laws and my bros go snowmobiling for a few days.  They haul all of their gear up to the cabin and do boy stuff.  They love it and the wives at home love it when they get home all safe & sound...and smelling like gallons of gasoline.
I found this pic in the Jan. 2005 file. We went for a fun ride up Hobble Creek Canyon & it was beautiful!

We had fun, crashed one time.. I thought I was going to die from eating toooo much snow caused by face planting into the snow. Good times, good times. 

Yes, that is in fact a playboy bunny on the snowmobile.  Jared's dad bought the sleds from someone and we all had a good chuckle when he showed them to us. Classic!

I kinda miss all that white stuff!

4 comments:

Molly said...

I love your flashback Fridays! Don't hate me if I steal your idea. Loved the playboy bunny sticker, it ws the first thing I noticed.

prepchuks said...

Aw... we like these pictures... and we miss all that white stuff too.

The Root Family said...

Ditto to what Molly says about steeling your idea.:) So fun to see your pictures.

julie said...

Steal away...I am excited to see what you post!! I love looking at old pics!! ;)