This girl is a hoot! She make me laugh out loud so many times during the day. Yesterday I was running around trying to get everyone ready to take Liv & Rex to school...uniforms on, breakfast, lunches made, teeth brushed, Jack fed and changed and put in his car seat.
I asked lil miss Lucy jean to get dressed so that we could go. She came out sporting this little number. Somehow she squeaked her cute chubbiness into her build a bears clothes. I laugh so hard when I saw her....she was so proud and ready to turn up some music so that she could dance. She loves to dance.
This was part of her dance..the high side kick...well done, Lucy. The yellow socks were a nice touch don't you think?
Go team, go!
Oh & then she flashed a fierce crusty at Rex & Liv when she heard them talking about her belly. Lucy has been so funny lately. If she gets upset she yells down the hall and up the stairs.."I am never, no never, ever,ever, no never no ever going to be your Lucy again." Then comes the dramatic bedroom door slam. I try not to laugh, but sometimes it is so dramatic and funny. I really should video tape it..I am sure she will get a kick out of it when she is older.Last night she pulled a never, no ever ever ever on me because I wouldn't let her eat a million cookies before dinner...I am such a mean mommy. :) This morning she must have felt bad because she brought me a card in an envelope (one of Alivia's, but Alivia doesn't know yet that Lucy was into her things while she was at school...It is what younger sisters do. I did. I loved fiddling around and getting into my older sisters things while they were gone..it's what we do.)
Anyway, she gave me this cute drawing on this card and told me that it said that I can have my Lucy back. It was super tender. I think we will keep her...we kinda like her a lot!



4 comments:
I cannot get over how adorable everything in this post is! She is such a crack-up!!! Loved the pictures!
that is such a hoot!!! I love the never,ever going to be your Lucy.. what a classic...
I am still laughing out loud. She is adorable!
Love that I can catch up on what you are doing--love looking at your blog.
I feel so bad I haven't sent anything over for the baby. I'll get something there eventually!
oh my goodness - Jeff and I were laughing so hard reading this entry!! Lucy is hilarious! What a crack up she is. I can't believe she squeezed into her build a bear clothes and how dramatic she is! Watch out teenage years! haha. You seriously need to get that on video next time! thanks for a good laugh! :)
Post a Comment