This picture is hanging on the wall at Jared's parents house. I always give Jared a hard time about his "feelin cool" expression. In his mind he is saying...hey ladies! haha, just kidding! kinda!
Aunt Jo with Rex 2006 at Payson Lake. Oh..and the oh so yummy looking jug of rootbeer in the background. Oh what I would do for a glass of that right now. ;)
Liv with her cousins...they went out in the canoe with Grandpa Schill and caught some fish.
Courtney, Amanda & Liv at the Orem Owls baseball game. Courtney is one of Liv's best friends back in Utah. Her mom Amanda is also one of my closest friends. We loved spending summer nights at the game on the grass. A bunch of friends would go, eat candy, talk & let the kids run around.
Liv with Grandma Finch at Fish Lake in Great Grandpa Vernon Finch's old truck. I borrowed that truck when we were getting ready to move to Idaho. I would cruise around O town looking for boxes in dumpsters for packing (yes, occasionally Amanda & I would climb into the dumpster...we found all sorts of things). There is something so fun about driving an old truck.
After blowing up the pool the kids wanted to keep it inside and play in it.
The beautiful beaches on Monterey, California with my sis Rebekah and her daughter Claire. We were out there visiting my parents. Monterey is such a beautiful place.
Grandpa Schill with Lucy.
fall 2006. We are wearing the cute beanies that my sis in-law Collette made for us.








No comments:
Post a Comment