Monday, July 5, 2010

alivia*rex*lucy*jack

I ventured out this morning to get a few shots of the kids.  They were such good sports.
umm...does my baby Liv look so grown-up? Good grief!

brothers
still best buds
you go girls..
work it
sissies


sisterly love :)
I am 7 going on 15...


Lucy is looking & acting so grown-up too lately.


Rex takes his hair sculpting very seriously...

Rex the man!

Jack is a getting big and so alert. 

8 comments:

prepchuks said...

Those are great! That 'work it' picture of Lucy is hilarious. I'm trying to figure out where you took those... looks like... a roundabout...???

Katie said...

So dang cute!

Annie said...

GREAT pics!!! They are all getting so big!!! Love it! :)

Ashley Schill said...

Great pictures!!! The kids are so cute and I can't wait to see them in person soon! You are right about miss Liv looking like she is 15 and I love that Rex takes pride in sculpting his hair - what a stud!!! I love how the photos of Lucy show off her sassy personality and little Jack is such a cutie! Love you guys!

The Root Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Cute..Cute..!!

Jamie said...

Those are priceless!!!

Erica Johnston said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!! If Lucy ever needs a place to run away from her mean mom, our doors are TOTALLY open!

Mrs. Wright said...

These pics are ADORABLE! Isn't it just the best when they turn out so good when you've taken them yourself? =0)