Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Schill family reunion finale

Well...I was going through pics from the Schill fam reunion and found a few last good ones to add to the finale post before I move onto the Finch fam reunion.  
{above is my sis Rebekah & her fam}

{my bro Ryan & his fam}

Aunt Angela painting the girls nails.  They loved it.

i love this picture of Ryan giving Jack a cuddle. Tender.

The candy bar game....I remember playing that as a kid and getting so close to taking a bite and then someone else rolled the right number and it was swiped away.

Electricity game...

Rex showing some green team love as he boogie boards.  That kid could boogie board all day long.



Mike and Abby

Liv is a good little photographer.  Often times I just hand her the camera because I know she will do a good job documenting whatever we are doing.

My nieces were all lined up singing songs and they started singing a song about Jack and he was sporting the cutest grin.

Three little adorable mermaids.
{campbelle, lucy &;sarah}

Of course there were plenty of late night card playing sessions.

My sister Jo made dinner one night and they were delicious burgers called mess burgers...topped with sweet potato fries.  So good!!

The burger maker, Jo and her fam above.

Liv loved all the girl time with cousins she hadn't seen in years.

Always fun watching my dad open a white elephant gift of giant batman underwear.

Lovin grandpa

The red team made a sculpture of my parent's house in Orem, the house we grew up in.  Pretty clever.

I love campfires.  They smell good and they are mesmerizing.  They are extra fun when you are surrounded by your family.



On our last night at the beach house the kids were in a room watching a movie.  We found them sawing logs, with feet in each others faces.  hilarious!

Well that pretty much wraps up the Schill family reunion.  We loved every minute of it.  There is nothing better than spending time with family.  We love and miss them and can't wait for the next reunion.  Thanks to Jeff & Ashley for planning such a fun time at Newport beach.

1 comment:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

You are so lucky to have such an awesome family! Oh, and I love how much Rex loves boogie boarding - he's the coolest.