I can't remember if I already posted this one and I can't be bothered to go back and look...:) We had fun at Payson Lakes. The weather was good, the kids had fun swimming. fishing and riding in the boats.
We tried to keep the little boys contained while we played a card game.
Yep, I carved that and everyone thought I was going to chop my finger off while I was doing it...I still have all of my fingers.
Rex played this bucket like a drum forever. He loved it.
We stopped in at Jared's Grandpa's grave. It was strange not having Grandpa Vernon around while we were in Utah. He is missed.
Of course a Finch reunion wouldn't be complete without ending it at the Payson Band Concert in the park.
I am not sure what happened here, why Jared's head is glowing and Rex has two head, one that is transparent, but here we are with Grandma Kathleen at the band concert. It was great to see her.
On the way up to the cabin we stopped at Bennie Creek and Jared took the kiddos on the short hike to the waterfall. I stayed in the car with a sleeping Jack.
I love how they are holding hands like a couple of cuties!
The boys went fishing and Rex caught this little guy.
There is always time for golf....
Every time we turned our heads Jack would sit on his baby cousin Kendall and Kendall just took it.
Handsome Rex after a haircut.
That concludes our Finch reunion. It was a blast and we had s lot of fun being together. Looking forward to the next one.
More posts on the way.....














2 comments:
Awww Julie...thanks for the kind compliment about our boys you left on our blog. Looks like you guys have had fun here in Utah. How long will you be here? I'd love to see ya and catch up...
Ooh, I love Payson Lakes - what a perfect spot for a reunion. And I can't believe I didn't know about Bennie Creek - I will have to check it out sometime!
Post a Comment