


I had been hearing and hearing about this great place for scones called Merritts. A bunch of friends went together the other night and had a great time. When you first pull up it looks like an old gas station, but when you walk in the door it is this cute little restaurant that has a juke box in the corner. We saw all sorts of groups of people enter the door. We acted silly, laughed our heads off and stayed until after midnight. It was such a fun night. Thanks ladies.
3 comments:
Glad your getting in some fun with your friends before the move. When are you moving? Rex's party sounded so fun! What a little character he is. I am loving the little peices of your home I see in pictures. It's so classy, makes me want to come visit! Keep me posted on Utah!
I love girls night out!
I can't tell you how much I love Merritts, and it was so much fun the other night with everyone. I think you are missing a few pics :)
Post a Comment