








Rex has been waiting & waiting for it to be his turn to go to school. He started preschool this week at the same place that Alivia went the past 2 years. We love the school and all the fun things they teach the kids. I wanted to get his picture before he left but he just wanted to goof off and make funny faces. He is so funny. He also wouldn't let me comb his hair because he thought people wouldn't know who he was if it were combed. He wanted bed head. He loved his class and his teacher. It has been strange for me to just have Lucy during the morning 2 days a week.
5 comments:
Rex's pictures are a riot! I'm glad he was more excited about school than Alivia or Jensen. Looks like he'll have the run of the place soon!
Yay Rex! You look so cute and we love your funny faces! Glad you like preschool!
I love the picture of Rex with his backpack.What a record you will have of your children's many activites. It's great!
I know that is so weird. I had Bailey and Aislynn in preschool last year and it was weird to have just Cecely home with me. He is such a cutie!!! We went to Utah last week and I got to see Amanda. She is so cute and preggo, although she isn't very big at all. I can't believe you guys are going to Australia!!!
What a little Ham. Reminds me of his DAD!! I am in the same boat with having only one home for a few hours a day. I am trying to spend more one on one time instead of just doing more stuff around the house!! Easier said than done.
How is the big move coming? What are the plans? Any Utah trips in the near future? Keep me posted.
Post a Comment