A friend of ours took our family pictures recently and we really like how they turned out. There were too many good ones to choose from so I ended up posting a ton. I love how she captured so much personality from the kids. Thanks, Sally!!
Those are all so cute! My favorite is the one of Jared holding Lucy above his head. SOOOO cute!! You have such a beautiful family. I love that you post tons of pictures on your blog too :) I'm the same way so it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who loves pictures!
6 comments:
Great job on the pics.
BEAUTIFUL!
Love them! I like the after-processing she did to. So soft and dreamy! And of course she had a gorgeous family to work with.
These are so great. I love candid shots!
Those are all so cute! My favorite is the one of Jared holding Lucy above his head. SOOOO cute!! You have such a beautiful family. I love that you post tons of pictures on your blog too :) I'm the same way so it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who loves pictures!
Love, love, love the pictures! You have such a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment