Thursday, June 18, 2009
Korean BBQ...mmm, mmm good!!
Last weekend we went with our friends Ben & Natalie to a Korean BBQ place near the city. Ben & Nat have been living in Australia for a year & half. Ben & Jared have known each other for a long time and Nat is from Orem. They were lifesavers when we first moved to Australia. they helped us out so much! So,they lived in Korea and Ben served his mission in there as well so they knew all the good stuff to get. It was all really great! 
The two experts with the chopsticks.
My first time trying kimchi. It was pretty tasty. My nephew McKay is serving a mission for the church in Korea so of course we thought of him while enjoying the Korean food.
I was struggling with the chopsticks. It took me a a year to pick up a piece of kimchi. After the scrumptious food we went to an Italian restaurant for some dessert. We had a ricotta baked cheesecake. It was actually really tasty. We also stopped in at a Korean shop and Ben & Nat showed us all the great candies and goods. It was a great night out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love looking at your blog and seeing your families fun adventures on the other side of the world. Oh, and by the way the family pictures your recently got our beautiful. They really do capture real life. I love them!
You are always so good about keeping your blog updated! Thanks from all of us back in the States! We like to see what life is like for you guys over there!
Yummy! I love Asian food.
Julie! I haven't visited the ol blog in awhile but your new family pictures are AMAZING! How is Australia? I was thinking about your fam today as I was planning our 4th o July weekend. Will you guys still celebrate?
I loved all the family pictures. Darling. What a beautiful family you have. I can't get enough of all your outings.... so neat. I love that you are living it up and making the best of it. I'm sorry about your miscarriage. I hope you are feeling good. You are so strong and your family is centered in the gospel, but I'm sure it was still hard. I think about you often.
XOXOXO
Angie
Haha, why do I look so suspicious? My face is funny in that pic, I look like a mixture of dread, anger, and possible constipation. Yeah, that was way fun. I already jotting down some ideas for our next cultural outting. Watch out!
Post a Comment