Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a wonderful world....

The Primary in our ward at church had a talent show. The nursery put on a little performance to the song What a wonderful world. Lucy was so excited to be up there and was working the crowd. She was the cloud.
When it was her turn to walk to the front she had a huge smile on her face and was waving to us which of course melted my heart because it was so stinkin cute! She loves to be in front of people.


She was dancing up on the stage and enjoying the music. Way to go Lucy Luie!

3 comments:

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

so cute Julie, the reason I commented "ARe you in Utah is because I thought you were coming to Utah on a trip but I didn't know when that was

Mrs. Wright said...

Well I love keeping up on your exciting adventurous life!!! I'm glad we can keep in touch this way! Thanks for the comment. I hope to get more (wink-wink)!

Blackner Family said...

When did Lucy get so big!! She is a doll! Love the family pics...so candid and adorable, love the fun getaways your fam and you and Jard had!! And love you guys!! So glad you guys are having fun!!