
The pics came out in the wrong order, so just look at them from the bottom up. Yesterday Rex & Lucy were in the backyard eating popsicles or ice blocks as they call them here. They usually just play around back there, look for bugs or do whatever. Little did I know what Lucy was up to. Rex came running in the house telling me that Lucy was escaping under the gate. Rex does this all the time so I am sure that is where she got the idea.

I went out the front door with my camera in hand and as I got closer to the fence I could hear Lucy making frustrated noises. She didn't know I was there at first so I snapped a few pics. She was army crawlin it, but getting stuck. She was filthy when she finally made it through. She continued eating her ice block. You will see in a few pics down just where the ice block was during the maneuver.

Almost there!!


Notice her ice block hanging out in the grass & dirt...yummy!! I need to keep a better watch on this little escapee.
1 comment:
Oh my! Where was she escaping to? She has really grown up.
Post a Comment