Sunday, June 21, 2009

what we do for fun....

A Rex's sandwich. The kids like taking turns being the "meat" or whatever... the peanut butter..what ever kind of sandwich they wanted.
Alrighty, so Jared was out of town on a business trip to Ireland last week. I will post on his trip & add pics and jazz soon, but for now I wanted to post about one of the fun things we did while he was gone. Let's face it, we have to create fun while he is gone, because come on, daddy's gone and that is just no fun! One night the kids were all ready for bed and we had done our nightly ritual...jammies, brush teeth, story, article of faith & prayers....the reg. They kids were wanting to do something fun, so we decided to play around with the camera. I know..fun times :).

We had a head stand competition...Lucy tried really hard to get her legs up.

Wahoo...headstand=instant headache btw!!
We made funny faces too...this one of Livi cracked me up! So there you have it...this is what we like to do any given night in the Finch house when daddy is far from home. We are VERY happy to have him home!

2 comments:

Sals said...

ok so the last photo of you and Livi is totally got me cracking up!!! soo funny

Ashley Schill said...

You are such a cute/fun mom! Your kids are lucky to have a mom that will do head stands with them! I don't think I will be able to be that cool!