Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a night out with the little ladies...

You know the Hannah Montana movie that came out in the states 2 months ago? Well, these little ladies (I am including the moms too) have been looking forward to going to see it for awhile now. We saw that it was opening in Australia on June 26th so we made plans to go. The night before we realized that it opens everywhere but the Sydney area....huge bummer. It doesn't come here until July 9th!! So we decided to take the girls out anyway and have a good time. Once again my pics are in the wrong order, but you can get the gist of our fun night.
Ahh, motha daughter..tender!
I would not recommend sliding down a bumpy slide thingy on your stomach. It hurt & my button on my pants kept getting caught on the grooves...it was pretty funny though!
Gemmah & Hannah

We ate dinner at a delish Italian restaurant.

Liv swiggin her Sprite from the bottle...it is so much more fun to drink a soda from a bottle, it feels fancy!
We curled their hair and let them put a tiny bit of make-up on.

Liv getting dolled up!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

How fun is that?!? Too bad about Hannah Montana---- I guess you'll have to go out again! :)
Also, I love your new blog background. Glad you guys are doing well.

Jamie said...

So cute!!!!

Emily said...

So fun! I love mother daughter parties!