It was grandparents day at Liv & Rex's school today. The kids put on a cute performance. Liv was one of the MC's and did a fab job. Yesterday she was practicing one of her songs and since G&G F & G&G S are far away, I took a little video for them. Liv's accent is pretty thick in parts.
I think it is pretty cute.
Speaking of cute, on Saturday Liv told me that she really wanted her hair cut. I went back & forth about it, asked Jared what he thought...went back & forth some more and then decided, what the hey! She loves it!!!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! She sounds like a little Aussie! How stinkin' cute is that! She is a doll!
she is adorable and I love the accent.. she is growing up and I love the haircut!
Livi, You are sooooooooooo cool! We love your poem/song and we wish we could have been at your school that day. Thanks for reciting it for us.
We Love Your Hair, too. You and Kennedy got your hair cuts almost the same day. Two cute cousins!
We sure love you all and miss you a whole bunch! Gma and Gpa Finch
Post a Comment